skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Putting on a Brave Face
My IVF Journey....
10.22.2014
Baby mine....
My son was born on December 20, 2013 at 1:36 pm - 6lbs. 3oz. 19.5-inches
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's me!
A Little Slice of Heaven
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2014
(3)
▼
October
(3)
The last word.....
Baby mine....
Life has a funny way of getting in the way....
►
2013
(59)
►
August
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(43)
►
March
(9)
Labels
FINJNY and News
(15)
Follistim
(7)
Injections
(12)
IVF
(49)
My thoughts
(21)
Pregnancy
(4)
Smiles and Life
(21)
Blog Search
Popular Posts
Follistim Injection Night 2
I am not sure I am supposed to feel any different because I don't..lol! I am a little bloated so I am at work sitting at my desk with my...
Follistim Injection Night 1
I was a total chicken shit and made Billy give me the needle......after telling him "wait, wait, wait" about 50 times. LOL..but I ...
Welcome!
When my husband and I decided that we were ready for IVF, I made the huge mistake of buying a book in Barnes & Noble about IVF. Upon ini...
And so it begins.....
My new best friend..LOL! Looking pretty snazzy in my green paper blanket..LOL! HOLY MEDS BATMAN!!!
And I'm back...
So after a looooooong and torturous (just about) 3 months....we FINALLY broke the news! I am pregnant!! I have a lot to post and update ev...
My followers
Total Pageviews
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment